Have an HVAC problem? Absolute1stChoice is your solution. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and service the entire Denver Metropolitan area.
We excel as a single source for all your HVAC needs, whether it be residential or light commercial. We use only the highest quality parts and heating and air conditioning equipment to fix your system.
We install your new equipment properly to ensure that you get the best performance. In fact, improper installation can reduce system efficiency by up to 30 percent — costing you more on your utility bills and possibly shortening the equipment's life.
Our typical maintenance check-up includes the following:
- Check thermostat settings.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode
- Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation.
- Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
- Clean evaporator and condenser air conditioning coils.
- Check your central air conditioner's refrigerant level and adjust if necessary.
- Clean and adjust blower components to provide proper system airflow for greater comfort levels.
- Check all gas (or oil) connections, gas pressure, burner combustion and heat exchanger.
Installation and Repair
Air conditioners provide cool air to your home. We service, install and maintain quality energy-rated systems. We can also diagnose and troubleshoot your system to ensure we meet your comfort level.
Furnaces heating your home. With years of experience behind us, we inspect and repair all necessary parts of your furnace to ensure it runs properly.
Heat pumps move heat from one place to another. To maintain the comfort of your home, we inspect, repair or install any necessary components of your system to ensure your system is operating properly.
The air handler is the primary air delivery system for your heating and air conditioning equipment. We can troubleshoot and diagnose your system to keep air moving throughout your home.
To meet your heating needs, these systems deliver heated water or steam to points within your home. We install and inspect your boiler system to ensure it is operating properly.
Indoor Air Quality
Maintaining indoor air quality for you and your family is important. Evaluate your home’s indoor air quality to make sure it's as safe, clean and comfortable as possible.
We can inspection and/or clean your ductwork to minimize pollutants.
Thermostats control the heating or cooling within your home. We can evaluate and install based on your needs.